Ferrous Bisglycinate (JECFA) – 300mg
(Eq to elemental iron – 82mg)
Manganese Sulphate (USP) – 2mg
(Eq to elemental Manganese – 0.72mg)
Riboflavin (USP) – 1.7mg
Copper Sulphate (USP) – 1.5mg
(Eq to elemental Copper – 0.5mg)
Folic Acid (USP) – 500mcg
Cyanocobalamin (USP) – 500mcg
Brief details of useful elements
- Ferrous Bisglycinate is used to treat the deficiency that had been occurred by the following conditions such as in pregnancy, poor diet, and surgery,
- Manganese Sulphate is essential for enzyme formation and functioning. It is required for the normal functioning of neurons and for body’s enzyme production.
- Riboflavin is required for red blood cell production and growth. It maintains the function of eyes, nervous system and skin. Riboflavin helps to convert food into energy.
- Copper Sulphate act as cofactor for many proteins or as iron utilization enhancer. Copper, along with amino and fatty acids are required for normal metabolic processes in the body.
- Folic Acid is used to treat folic acid deficiency anemia and other forms of anemia. It is very essential for running of the body machinery and for the production and maintenance of new cells.
- Cyanocobalamin helps in maintaining the nervous system healthy. It is required for the production of red blood cells and DNA.
- Improves Immune System
- Premenopausal Syndrome
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Weakness and in lethargic state
- Pregnancy induced anemia
As directed by physician
120ml & 240ml Syrup 30 Tablets
- Storage temperate range from -2ºC to 25ºC
- Protect from sunlight and heat
- Keep out of reach of children
- Safe with or without meal